Thursday 26 July 2012

Sketchbooks and workshops

Been playing in one of my sketchbooks today and having lots of fun with glue sticks, paints and pens. It's been great to have a whole studio day to get stuck in and although I am really wanting to work some of my sketches up in fabric and stitch I am trying to be patient and carry on with the sketchbook work first - not easy!!

Have also been giving lots of thought about running small workshops here in the studio. A friend very kindly trialled out a machine embroidery workshop for me the other week and since then I have been asked about a couple of other workshops. If anyone has any advice about running sessions I'd love to hear from you. I have run art workshops in primary schools but am sure that adult workshops are a bit different!

No comments:

Post a Comment