Thursday 13 September 2012

Quilt-along Block 2

 

Block 2 of the Quilt-along - loving the colours! The book we are following is called Quilts for Rosie: Paper Piecing Patterns from the '40s and each week we are working our way through the patterns in the book. This block seemed to go together a bit easier than last weeks - though I still haven't managed to get all my points to match!

I have been doing some work towards a commission - my client has asked for an antiquey country cottage feel for a wall embroidery so I have been experimenting with some small crochet flowers to start with. Will be moving onto some hand and machine embroidery flowers next whilst I sort out which looks best. (the crocheted doily isn't my work - though that could be next to try out).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment